Great news for renewing and new members this fall. ATVANS has announced several new initiatives for 2021. For this year only we have implemented an early bird prize draw for all new and renewing 2021 members. In partnership with CF Moto and Canmac Watercraft and More we will be giving away, to one lucky member who joins between now and December 31st 2020, a new 2021 CF Moto 400cc ATV. Rules and details will be posted on our website and sent directly to members through e-mail.
In addition, we will also be supplying members who join during the early bird period with an ATVANS branded dust mask. In these difficult times these will come in very handy. The dust masks will be distributed by clubs in the coming days, one per membership while supplies last, or you will be able to purchase them through our website for $10 each including shipping and tax. Members who join online will receive their dusk mask in the mail along with their membership information.
We have also moved forward the renewal period to September 1st and clubs will soon be receiving their 2021 memberships. The 2021 sticker features the Nova Scotia Tartan in the background in support of the families that suffered loss through several tragic events during 2020.
In closing we would like to again thank our partners at CF Moto and Canmac Water Craft and More in Elmsdale, Nova Scotia. We look forward to a better, safer and more enjoyable 2021.
If you are a new member simply click on the "JOIN US" button at the top of this page.
If you are an existing member and are not sure how to renew early please use our "How To" section.
1. To be eligible to win you must be a fully paid member in good standing and your membership/trail permit including payment must be received by ATVANS (not your club) no later than midnight December 31, 2020. One ballot will be issued for each membership bearing the name, permit number and club name of the member and the winner will be chosen by way of random draw.
2. The winner agrees to have their image used for promotional purposes to promote both ATVANS C.F. Moto and Can Mac Marine.
3. The winner accepts the prize as presented and is responsible for any registration fees and insurance as may be required by law.
4. ATVANS is not responsible for any warranty, repairs or material defects once the prize has been presented.
5. Employees of ATVANS and their dependent family members are not eligible to win the prize, however board members including officers and their family members are eligible to win.
6. The draw will be conducted by an independent supervisor in a public location, live streamed on a social media platform and the winner will be notified by telephone or email message. There will be no amendment, revision or acceptance of late memberships for any reason. The results will be posted on the ATVANS website and facebook page.
7. Should the winner be unable to accept the prize due to health, death or relocation the prize will be presented to the estate of the winner or other authorized legal representative.
8. Members who are fully paid with more than one machine will be eligible for each fully paid membership. This means the member must pay all fees per eligible membership including ATVANS fees and club dues.
9. Members and clubs must print legibly, fill out all required information that would enable ATVANS to contact the winner and submit memberships to ATVANS as required by policy.
10. ATVANS is not responsible for lost or late memberships.
11. This draw is only for fully paid 2021 trail permit/membership holders and does not include late memberships.
12. The draw is to be held near or just after January 1, 2021.
13. The grand prize will be a 2021 CF Moto C Force 400. It does not include a winch or have power steering and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
14. Only memberships received prior to midnight on December 31, 2020 will be eligible for the draw. Clubs can email scanned copies of the membership prior to draw cut off. ATVANS is not responsible for misdirected or undelivered emails. Clubs should confirm receipt of all membership e-mails.
15. The date of membership must be included on the form and the form is to be fully completed.