1. To be eligible to win you must be a fully paid member in good standing and your membership/trail permit including payment must be received by your club no later than September 1st, 2022. One ballot will be issued for each membership bearing the name, permit number and club name of the member and the winner will be chosen by way of random draw.
2. The winner agrees to have their image used for promotional purposes to promote each: ATVANS, C.F. Moto, and Canmac Powersports.
3. The winner accepts the prize as presented and is responsible for any registration fees and insurance as may be required by law.
4. ATVANS is not responsible for any warranty, repairs or material defects once the prize has been presented.
5. Employees of ATVANS and their dependent family members are not eligible to win the prize, however board members including officers and their family members are eligible to win.
6. The draw will be conducted by an independent supervisor in a public location, live streamed on a social media platform and the winner will be notified by telephone or email message. There will be no amendment, revision, or acceptance of late memberships for any reason. The results will be posted on the ATVANS website and Facebook page.
7. Should the winner be unable to accept the prize due to health, death or relocation the prize will be presented to the estate of the winner or other authorized legal representative.
8. Members who are fully paid with more than one machine will be eligible for each fully paid membership. This means the member must pay all fees per eligible membership including ATVANS fees and club dues.
9. Members and clubs must print legibly, fill out all required information that would enable ATVANS to contact the winner and submit memberships to ATVANS as required by policy.
10. ATVANS is not responsible for lost or late memberships.
11. This draw is only for fully paid 2022 trail permit/membership holders and does not include late memberships.
12. The draw is to be held near or just after October 15th, 2022.
13. The grand prize will be a 2022 CF Moto C Force 600. The prize is to be awarded as presented and no substitutions.
14. Only memberships received by ATVANS prior to midnight on September 30th, 2022, will be eligible for the draw. Clubs can email scanned copies of the membership slips prior to draw cut off. ATVANS is not responsible for misdirected or undelivered emails. Clubs should confirm receipt of all membership e-mails.
15. The date of membership must be included on the form and the form is to be fully completed.