All members in Zone6A and 6B, which is all of Cape Breton are invited.
We hope to see at least 2 or 3 delegates from each of the clubs attend.
We will be having a Zone meeting for Zone 6A & Zone 6B on March 18, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. at the Yacht Club in Baddeck. There will be at least 2 delegates from ATVANS attending. It will be a good chance to get caught up on the need to know information.
ZONE 6 A+B [clubs] MEETING
March 18, 2018.
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
1. Call meeting to order 10:30 am [Ray Asaph] Zone 6 A+B Director
2. Attendance of members
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Trail Mapping GPS update, TIR Pilot Project, shoulder of the road update, Bridge Panel, & Small Grant Update, (Corey Robar)
5. Lottery report, (Tom Arnold),
6. Membership, on Line, Membership Card, Member information [TBA]
7. Set fee across the province for Club/ATVANS Membership (Greg Grant)
8. Discussion of Trail Pass Fee for individual that just wants the trail permit and don’t want to be part of any club (Greg Grant)
9. New Trail Warden training, trail patrol report requirements (Tom Arnold)
10. NS NB PEI Agreement, Do's & Do Not's [Vince/Barry]
11. Barrier width, Railbeds [Corey Robar]
12. Q & A
Ray Asaph Zone 6B Director
President of the Baddeck & Area ATV Club.