In celebration of our 20th year representing the organized, responsible ATV rider across Nova Scotia, last month we launched our Yamaha Grizzly give away. In partnership with Yamaha Canada, the Nova Scotia Yamaha dealers and Liberty CC, Nova Scotia’s newest Yamaha dealer we will be giving one lucky member and brand new fully loaded Limited Edition Yamaha Grizzly.
To be eligible to win you simply need to be a fully paid ATVANS club member with a 2017 membership/trail permit. There is nothing you or your club needs to do to enter the draw; you will be automatically in the draw.
In January of 2018 we will be making the draw and one lucky member walks away with this great prize. One more reason to join an ATVANS club. Membership is easier than ever with many clubs participating in our online membership and renewal. In most cases you can even pay online. It’s as easy, just click on the Join Us button select your club and follow the instructions.
Help grow our sport and organization by reaching out to non-member riders, family and friends. ATVANS is now the largest motor sport organization in Nova Scotia with 43 clubs across the province and 4000 members strong last year.
Watch for the ATVANS, Yamaha Grizzly trailer and see the Grizzly first hand at events across Nova Scotia all year long. Clubs can book the ATVANS-Yamaha Grizzly trailer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline the event and date requested. Booked on a first come first serve basis. Transportation of the trailer is the responsibility of the club.
Another great reason to join your local club this year.
A full set of rules are listed below.
1. To be eligible to win you must be a fully paid member in good standing and your membership/ trail permit including payment must be received by ATVANS (not your club) fifteen days prior to the draw. One ballot will be issued for each membership bearing the name, permit number and club name of the member and the winner will be chosen by way of random draw.
2. The winner agrees to have their image used for promotional purposes to promote both ATVANS and Yamaha Canada and their Nova Scotia dealers.
3. The winner accepts the prize as presented and is responsible for any registration fees and insurance as may be required by law.
4. ATVANS is not responsible for any warranty, repairs or material defects once the prize has been presented.
5. The draw will be conducted and or supervised by a local accounting firm; there will be no amendment, revision or acceptance of late memberships for any reason.
6. Employees of ATVANS and their dependent family members are not eligible to win the prize, however board members including officers and their family member are eligible to win.
7. The draw will be conducted by an independent supervisor in a public location and the winner will be notified by telephone or email message. The results will be posted on the ATVANS website and through social media.
8. Should the winner be unable to accept the prize due to health, death or relocation the prize will be presented to the estate of the winner or other authorized legal representative.
9. Members who are fully paid with more than one machine will be eligible for each fully paid membership. This means the member must pay all fees per eligible membership including ATVANS fees and club dues.
10. Members and clubs must print legibly, fill out all required information that would enable ATVANS to contact the winner and submit memberships to ATVANS as required by policy.
11. ATVANS is not responsible for lost or late memberships.
12. This draw is only for fully paid 2017 trail permit/membership holders and does not include late 2016 or early 2018 trail permit/membership holders.
13. The draw is to be held near or just after January 1, 2018.
14. The grand prize will be a 2017 Yamaha LE Grizzly no substituting will be permitted.